1.16.2012

I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME

Hello hello!! I'm back in town, I got here so late last night extremely tired from a great  weekend and a long flight back home. I tought I would have time to relax and chill out today, turns out I was so wrong! My day has been crazy non stop, I left my house at 9:00 am and just got back from school and tons of meetings and appointments. I'm so tired and I still have another meeting to go to... But don't get me wrong, I love having a busy life with lots of work, it's truly amazing! I hope my year continues as good as it has been so far. Today I'm sharring some picture from last thursday, which I had no chance to post during the weekend, but better late than never. Hope you like this dramatic look, which I adore.


Maxi skirt - Zara, Full shirt - H&M, Crocodile belt - Vintage, Knit scarf - Promod, Over the shoulder bag - Vintage, Pamela felt hat - Daniele Meucci, Shoes - Charlotte Russe, Bangles - Ted rossi

My hat parade continues.. This is one of my favorites without a doubt, it's so perfect, a bit hard to use on my daily life, but I think it's amazing anyway. I don't know why people stop wearing hats and head pieces, I would love to use a different one everyday! I find this ensemble so chic, the combination of the pamela hat with a maxi skirt is dramatic and feminine all at the same time.. just like me!

Hope you week kicks off with a great start!
love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment