2.16.2012

BLUEBERRY FIELDS

I bought this pants two days ago, and I couldn't wait any longer to wear them. They are dressy and casual at the same time, depending on what you match them with and the burgundy color is amazing. I paired them with deep blue and purple hues, to keep the look in a similar color palette. I love this wild berry tones and how great they look together!

Burgundy pants - Massimo Dutti, Short blazer - Forever 21, Striped shirt - Express, White shirt - Dolce & Gabbana, Thin leather belt - H&M, Blue satchel - Aldo, Purple pumps - Jennifer Lopez, Big blue stone ring - Swarovski.

This preppy look goes so well with my new satchel, besides of the great color match, it suits the perfectly whole style. This type of messenger bags have been a hot trend for a while now, so it was about time for me to have one of my own. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Enjoy your day & keep in touch!! 
love,
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. very pretty and mature outfit :) loving your look all over!
    greets from austria
    spacegirl Monika

    ReplyDelete