2.01.2012

BRICK WALL

Yesterday I wore my red pants, it had been a while since I last used them. First I chose the top part of my look and instead of wearing some regular jeans; I taught why not use red ones. I think red, beige and camel tones look great together, they create such a cool contrast, perfect to bright up a cloudy day.

 
Red pants - Stradivarius, White basic shirt - Dolce & Gabbana, Golden sweater - Ya. Los Angeles, Trench coat - Zara, Thin waist belt - Zara, Necklace - Express,  Oxford shoes - Aldo, Hamilton tote bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Zara

This preppy style works so well for me, it's one of my favorite ways to dress because it is dressed up enough for any plan you may have during the day. By mixing this trend with the urban london style, of the trench and oxfords. You can create a classy and serious look in such a casual way... then add a pop of color to the equation and you get a perfect outfit.

 Have a nice day!!
love,
Andrea

2 comments: