8.02.2012

A DAY AT THE PARK

Last week I spend one afternoon with a friend and we thought it would be nice to go for a walk at the park. We hanged out there for while, it was nice to step out of the routine and just enjoy a casual afternoon. We took this few pics before we left, I wore a comfy tired dress and some flats. Hope you like this super fresh and simple look.

Dress - Mango / Cutout oxford shoes - Mauro Leone / Necklace - Mango / Tangerine tote - Michael Kors.

Have fun today!!
love,
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Nailed another sophisticated look!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Loved this post a lot!:)
    Can we follow each other? Let me know about this on my blog:*

    WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM

    KISSES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!! I'll be happy to follow you back!!
      keep in touch!!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you liked it!!
    I'll visit your blog too, keep in touch!
    xo

    ReplyDelete