8.07.2012

EARTHY TONES

I love to wear neutral colors, they are so basic and simple to use and match with everything and they always give a very sophisticated vibe. Like this beige dress, which I got a few weeks ago, I thought it was beautiful and fell completely in love with the details of the shoulders. Even though it's such a simple nude dress, the cutout panel makes it much more intricate and manages to make it stand out. 

Cutout dress - Forever 21 / Beige belt - Sfera  / Necklace - Ivonne / Bangles and earrings - Vintage / Golden watch - Michael Kors / Sandals - Zara.

I keep the look monochromatic wearing a beige belt and some golden accents, but I paired it with my color block sandals to add an element of surprise to the look, the bright orange in the back of the heels, gave the perfect little touch of color to the neutral ensemble.
Have a nice day!!
love,
Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie, I'll be happy to follow you back!
    keep in touch,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and cutouts on the dress. It makes a safe neutral dress so much more exciting and unique and those shoes are the perfect pop of color too.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anni!! I'm glad you liked the whole look!!
      keep in touch!
      xo

      Delete