8.13.2012

YELLOW MELLOW

I've been trying to mix things up lately, by wearing different types of clothes on every post. This time I decided to go for a much more classic and feminine look, to show the  girly side of me, wearing this pastel flirty dress, which has such a simple but very flattering silhouette. It enhances my waist and shows off the right amount of skin, to still make it a bit sexy.

Tired dress - H&M / Earrings, bangles & belt - Vintage / Piton heels - Fendi.

This type of dresses, work so good on hourglass figures like mine, they create a great proportion and balance, and the best part is that they are so practical and comfortable to wear on hot summer days.

Have an amazing week! 
love,
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! and I like that dress the belt is perfect!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete