11.20.2013

WINTER TREND


"Winter Trend 2013” is one of the latest projects I had the honor to work on, it was a fun fashion event with a cool fall/winter runway show, featuring the hottest trends of the season. 

The entire runway was coordinated and styled by me, with the help of my dear friend Shalim, who was in charge of creating the men’s looks, we both worked in collaboration with several boutiques and some great retail stores, to create a complete 50 looks runway show. Some of the brands that walked down the runway where, Emporio Armani, Express, Guess, Benneton, Paul & Shark, Rapsodia, among  others. 

I was happy to be a part of this awesome event, even though it took a lot of hard work to pull off, in the end it all worked out exactly as I planned it, so I turned out to be a success. Here are some pictures I want to share with you, with some of the looks I created for the show and some other photos that I took backstage to show you what I wore for this amazing night!


Mock off tshirt & beetle earrings - Call Us Whatever / Printed full skirt - Velvet Oak /
 Waist belt - Calvin Klein / Black & gold watch - Michael Kors / Leopard pumps - Nine West 


Hope you liked this quick review of my work for the runway, 
I really love what I do and it’s great to be able to share my work with you.

Have a nice day!

love,
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment