3.12.2014

FEEL THE BLUES


Sometimes It gets boring to wear the same outfit style over and over during the cold season, let’s face it, usually everyone ends up wearing the same old looks, which tend to involve a cozy sweater, a basic pair of jeans and some riding boots. I mean, I get it, it’s a comfy mix, and so easy to pull off for the everyday looks. Don’t get me wrong, I like to wear the basics too, But I do try to mix things up, by wearing sweaters in a more unexpected way, trying to make different looks for my daily life activities.

One of my favorite ways to dress up a simple sweater, is to pair it with more exciting bottoms. Forget about your old jeans, pair them with something sexier, like a cute mini skirt or as I like to do with mine, with a super fitted pencil skirt, specially one with a bold tone or a cool print, for a more dramatic twist. Like I did this time, by pairing my navy embellished sweater, with a matching graphic skirt and my beloved metallic pumps, making an easy feminine look. 

You don’t have to wear boring looks just because it’s cold outside, you can still wear your favorite sweaters with out looking too simple, just try taking a few risks and have fun while choosing your clothes.

Graphic pencil skirt - Zara / Navy embellished sweater - Mango / Silver pumps - Steve Madden / Violet watch - Swarovski. 

Have fun today!
love,
Andrea

1 comment: