3.05.2014

PRETTY IN PINK


I had the honor to collaborate as Fashion editor on the second issue of VO Magazine, I was so happy they asked me to be a part of this new up coming magazine, which by the way has a great content not only about fashion, but also about life style and many other interesting articles

I am so grateful, to be able to work doing what I love, It's amazing to have an opportunity like this, where I got complete liberty and trust, to express my vision and ideas into the magazine’s editorial and cover shoot, as well as my intel on all the fashion articles and sections. It was truly one of my best collaboration ever, specially because of the amazing team i got to work with.


For this issue’s story I was inspired by one prettiest trends of the last seasons, pastel tones, specially the pink and blush ones. which are perfect to let us show our femine side in the most beautiful and sophisticated way. 

For this spread I created serveral monochromatic looks, making a big pink statement, but not in the obious girgly girl way everyone related pink to. I tried to show a different approach of how to wear pink, without having to dress as a hopeless romantic and instead  play with the idea of wearing a total pink look with more masculine and structured silhouettes, to create an unexpected contrast. 


  

Photography : Diego Alanis
Model: Arianna for Orange Marketing®
Hair & Make Up: Liz Vilchez Studio
Styling: Andrea González / According to me
Coordination: Omar Zafra
Wardrobe: Liverpool & JULIO


BEHIND THE SCENES


Hope you liked my work, Have a great day!
love,
Andrea 

1 comment: