6.16.2014

ALL IN ONE

Camo jumpsuit - Julio / Denim jacket - Hollister / Golden bangles - Vintage 
Wish bone necklace - Marc Jacobs / Metallic clutch - Atmosphere / Grey suede sandals - Forever 21. 

Jumpsuits are one of the most comfy pieces on trend, they are so easy to wear and pull off and they just look really cool on. One piece suits have been pretty famous over the  past seasons and they still are, weather as a short romper version or as a pant jumpsuit, loose or thigh, sexy or romantic, with a print or how ever you like it, this fun all-in-one trend is here to stay during the entire summer.

I wore a loose camo green suit a few days ago and I paired it with an old denim jacket, to make it much more casual for a day in the city, I added a contrast of gold and silver accents, wearing some golden accessories, a stack of vintage bangles and then matching them with a silver clutch and sandals, to get a bit of a boho vibe. Then I wore my hair to a side on messy braid, put on some eyeliner and a peach pop of color on my lips and cheeks, to get this summer’s perfect effortless beauty look.

Hope you like it, have an excellent week!
love,
Andrea

1 comment: