6.03.2014

SURF & TURF

Mix match print skirt - Peter Pilotto for Target / Black crop top & 
Chunky silver necklace - H&M / Faux snake skin clutch - Julio / Ankle cuff sandals - Zara.

I know I haven't posted as often as I promised I would, and believe me, I feel sorry and sad that I haven't had time to share all my looks with you guys. But here I am today, finally making time to share a not so new, but very cool surfer meets the city look! Which I wore a while back, when I got my big stash of Peter Pilotto’s capsule collection for Target. 

This skirt was definitely my favorite piece from his collection, I totally love the fun mix of patterns and the red color pop it has, only he can make crazy and bold prints like this ones work together in the most effortlessly way possible. The tropical has a surf style feel to it, so when I wore the skirt, I decided to pair it with something simple but still as awesome, so I wore my long sleeve crop top, which matched perfectly because it gives a surfers shirt vibe, making the look feel tropical, but still pretty chic for the city. 
I kept the look simple, by pairing it with my minimal ankle cuff sandals and then completed it with some silver accessories, just to add some metalic shine for the night.
Have a good week!
love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment